Monday, August 9, 2010

I know I'm not a cat..but aren't I cute, too?

Every once in awhile I feel a little guilty that the woofie is left out of the regular postings. Yes, she shows up occasionally - but as a supporting player rather than one of the stars of the blog. Papabear has a knack for taking good photos (mine will never show up on the blog since I really have no sense of composition, artistic style or even the ability to take photos that don't chop off something/someone that should have been in the frame). So I thought it was a good time to let the woofie have her own post - even if she isn't quite as cuddly as our soft, furry boys.
The introduction of the woofie has meant daily walks for Papabear and regular outings for me (after work and on weekends) so this means regular visits to the park down the street and the city parks which dot our city. We have been fortunate to have many days of sunny weather this summer - although the 30+ C weather these past few days has been a bit hotter than we like when we are on a 20 minute walk. I can almost hear the cats sniggering at the front window as they sit comfortably in the air conditioned house, watching us come in from the latest walk!

6 comments:

MTVA said...

A very cute woofie indeed!

Cat said...

Your woffie is a beaute, how long has she been with you? Does she get along well with the cats?

I'm always impressed with the pictures that I see on the internet where the cats and dogs are all friends and lying together in a blissful heap and I wonder if that happens in real life.

CCL Wendy said...

What a beautiful 'Girly' she is, too! And it's wonderful how she fits right in with the kitties. I've just been purrusing your blog selecting pictures for your LOLSpot feature.

Now I just have to make them -- might take a couple of days. I'll let you know when they're ready.

Cheers!

mamabear said...

@Cat - more to follow (in a next week post) on the dog and cats ability (or lack thereof) to get along!

Jans Funny Farm said...

You poor woofie in the midst of 3 kitties. That used to be Merci but she LOVED it! She's the right size and they made great playmates. Except they kept stealing "her" neat stack of toys from her den.

Ruzica said...

She is adorable