Sunday, July 25, 2010

Time Share part 2




Ever since we watched the TV special about cats time sharing certain areas of the house we have been on the watch to see how many pairs we can put together (a bit like that old card game where you have to collect matching pairs of card - my girls played that when they were young but I can't remember the name of it). This is the second shared space we have been able to capture on film. This time it is the chair by the front door which Angel has claimed as his own. Imagine his surprise to find Spike stretched out in full glory, without a care in the world. As you can see we have to cover the chair with a cat blanket, otherwise we will find ourselves with a mismatched white seat on a green chair!


2 comments:

MTVA said...

Your boys look so beautiful against the print cloth! At my house it's the windows that are prime real estate, especially one that looks right into a tree where birds and squirrels often cavort. Sometimes there is a different cat in that window each time I pass by, now I know the name for it is Time Sharing!

Cat said...

My guys timeshare the entire house but there are definitely favourite spots. I never know who I'll find where!