Friday, August 3, 2012

Fur-riends on another blog

Two of Cat's handsome boys are not feeling well ... and I do hope they get better soon.  It can be a helpless feeling, not knowing exactly what is wrong and not being able to understand what is wrong with your pet.  This morning, we had a whiny pup out on the 5 AM walk (nothing wrong with him) and we were discussing how frustrating it can be trying to figure out whether the whine means hunger, thirst, pain or simply just a desire to play with someone. He had a round of needles yesterday so it could be residual discomfort..but I wish he could talk just a little to let me know what is wrong.

2 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

I concur...I wish I could speak to Scouty and ask why he's still so afraid.

Cat said...

How kind of you to post Jimmy and Kip's badge!!! It was indeed a helpless feeling to watch the virus pass from one boy to another until the entire house hold was in the grips of it. Miraculously Casper seemed to resist the cold other than a few sneezes...who knew the deaf boy had such a strong constitution :-)

Needles are no fun, perhaps your boy was just letting you know that. Hope he is better too :-)