Sunday, August 12, 2012

A lazy weekend

After seeing Trish's photo this week of a favorite cat napping spot  http://katniplounge.blogspot.ca/2012/08/uncomfortably-numb I remembered hubby had taken a photo the other day when I had a chance to curl up on the couch with two nice warm cushions. The only problems are sharp back claws being pushed into tender skin when Angel is getting settled and a cold wet nose when Seumas goes to put his head on my leg. Other than that.. it was good to be able to snooze on the couch for almost an hour!

3 comments:

Cat said...

LOL haven't we all been there...numb legs, too sharp claws or having to go to the bathroom and not wanting to disturb a sleeping angel on our laps!!! Truth be told, I wouldn't have it any other way really :-)

Katnip Lounge said...

Yes, claw tattoos are the nicest part, I think! Such a satisfied look on Angel's face.

MTVA said...

It's so nice to have them snuggle, especially in winter. Summer + Fur...maybe not quite as nice. But I still would never say No!