Sunday, October 9, 2011

We are always watching

Curious cats...when they are not sleeping, they are watching what is going on.

Spike swivels around so that he can see any of the woofies ...but he is rarely close enough to them to worry. As you can see from the angle of the photo he is on one of his many "high" spots where he can look down upon us all.

Angel is more direct - he looks right at us when he sees the camera come out. He has such an "in your face" look that has been perfected over many years!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angel looks more like skeptical cat.

Katnip Lounge said...

Spike looks as though the Humans NEED watching...

Cat said...

Such beautiful boys!!!

angelsroy33 said...

They are BOTH soooo BEAUTIFUL. Spike looks so much like my kitteh Sugar, only Sugar has odd colored eyes, SO GORGEOUS. I love their little personalities,...our kittehs are all so different too personality wise. And the little that the temperature has dropped here, my otherwise not cuddly little Munky has all of a sudden been cuddling with me at night. A whole 73 degrees and she's cold!-go figure! (She'll be great when and if we ever move up North, but I'm ALWAYS up for a cuddle-fest!) And yes-I LOVE looking at MLS listings, one of my favorite pastimes. Thank you so much for reading and commenting, it means the world to me.

MTVA said...

If only we knew what they're thinking, as they inspect us...but maybe it's better we don't know!

The Lee County Clowder said...

Are all those kitties pure white? Regardless, they are all gorgeous kitties.