Saturday, September 24, 2011

Anniversary Bouquet



This past week I celebrated an anniversary at work and instead of receiving flowers or chocolates, I had the pleasure of receiving a cookie bouquet, especially personalized for me. My good friend knows my love for my four footed family members and she arranged with a local bakery to pull off photos from the blog and put them on large cookies (very tasty ones!)

I carefully brought them home and put them on the kitchen counter for hubby to take a photo. Less than five minutes after they were left unattended on the counter, I heard the sounds of plastic being crunched. Coming back into the kitchen I found Angel perched at the edge of the counter, busy trying to chew a hole in the plastic cover to get at the cookie. The evidence of this is shown in the last photo you see!

5 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

We aren't surprised! Us Cats have verreh discriminating taste!

Congratulations...and Mommy says those cookies look SCRUMPTIOUS.

Erin said...

That is the sweetest thing ever! I'm not sure I'd be able to eat them.

Cat said...

Wow what a wonderful gift!!! They almost look too good to eat...almost :-)

MTVA said...

What a thoughtful and sweet gift! They really are - almost - too pretty to eat! Congratulations on your milestone at work - where DOES the time go?!

The Lee County Clowder said...

And they say kitties can't taste sweet. We're kinda with the others, though. We're not sure we could bring ourselves to actually EAT those cookies.