Saturday, January 16, 2010

Angel thinks he belongs on the coffee table

We learned a long time ago that our cats are like our teenagers - listening only when it suits them and practising the fine art of looking innocent when we tell them they shouldn't do ...x ..y and ...z. Angel has a habit of jumping onto the coffee table, looking around to see who is watching and then getting comfortable in anticipation of a longer term stay. I tell him to hop off the table, then I pat the couch indicating that he should come sit beside me ......and then I give up on the soft approach and simply pick him up. This scenario plays itself out on a regular basis - neither one of us giving up. This photo was taken right after he jumped up on the table - as you can see, he has that "Who, me?" look down pat!

No comments: